What is the Liebster Blog Award?
It is basically a way for new bloggers to receive recognition by creating a chain.
How does the Liebster Blog Award work?
- Link back to the person who nominated you
- Answer the questions given to you by the nominator
- You can choose to nominate up to 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers
- Create 11 questions for the nominees
- Notify all nominees via social media/blogs
– The College Blogger
Without further ado, I shall begin to answer Ms. College Blogger‘s questions to the best of my capacity:
- Who/ What would you say is your greatest source of inspiration?
Hmn. First question got me thinking really deep already (lol). My greatest source of inspiration would be the future. Whenever I think of a goal and visualize it happening to me or others, I get really stimulated to work on it at that very moment.
- If you could be anyone for a whole day, who would it be?
Winnie the Pooh. Seriously, he’s the best.
What is one item that you can’t live without?Food. For obvious reasons. 😛
- What is your favorite exercise for the summer time?
What’s the best present you’ve ever received, and why?I feel like it’s been a while since my last present but if I had to count from way back when I was kid, it would be the illustrated, hard-bound fairy tale book that my aunt gave me (couldn’t remember whether it was a birthday or a Christmas present since my birthday is so close to Christmas, it’s basically a 2-in-1 lol). It was the best because it stimulated my imagination as a kid and I always felt happy when I started reading them. Thanks, Auntie Ja! Love ya. 🙂
- Which blogs are you currently obsessed with?
It’s not really an obsession, it’s more of a stalkerish addiction. Just kidding! Right now, I’m loving FlyTrapMan’s posts about stars and astronomy. Those sparkling suckers seem so far and mysterious and impossibly romantic.
What is your biggest pet peeve?People who try to wake me up when I’m asleep. I know you mean well… But honestly, I can wake up on my own… Even if it means I’m late. Facepalm.
- What other hidden talents do you have besides writing?
Wow. Assuming I already have talent in writing (heheh), I can hyperextend my thumb towards my wrist without flinching. You can also call it a superpower. 😉
Where would you like to go for your dream vacation?
What book(s) are you currently reading?
Still not done with The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald.
List out all the things in your most used handbag?Oh, just a few:
Metro (nol) card
EOS lip balm
Three shades of lipstick
Receipts and other paper notes
Bochok (my mini stuffed toy)
Keys to the flat
My pink rosary
Once again, thank you, The College Blogger for this nomination! I had fun answering your questions.
To continue the chain (and I’m not sure if they have 200 or more followers but let’s bend the rules a little here, shhh), I nominate The Poetic Chef, FlyTrapMan, Faux Reflection by JM, Strxbxrry, BritDeshiMummy, and Hijabi-Online. Only if you’re up for it. If not, I won’t push my luck (lol).
These are the questions:
- What’s your real first name?
- Do you want to be called otherwise and what would your ideal name be, if so?
- What’s the mood you are in right now?
- Do you love your blog or does your blog love you?
- What is your superpower?
- Who is your secret hero?
- What place do you think is worth traveling to?
- Do you think pink is a feminine color? Why or why not?
- What is the color that you think describes you?
- What’s your most played song right now?
- What movie would you recommend for anyone?